For the upcoming season of Fall/Winter 2021, the creative team of Maria Nila encourages you to get out of your classic ponytail rut. Re-think the everyday updo by implementing a more casual look with an elegant half-up setting. Effortless beachy waves in a tight up-do will make the look all set for the festive season.
Half ponytail step by step
- Apply heat protection by using Quick Dry Heat Spray and apply our salt water spray Salty Mist for light hold
- Create beach waves by using a big curling iron. Work through the hair, section by section. Don’t curl the ends of the hair to achieve those soft beachy waves
- Section off the top of the hair and create a ponytail
- Take a small section of hair and twist it around the elastic band. Attach with a hair pin and set with our hair spray Extreme Spray
- Finish with Styling Spray and Shimmer Spray for a flexible and shiny result
Products you need for a half up half down hairstyle
- Quick Dry Heat Spray
- Salty Mist
- Extreme Spray
- Styling Spray
- Shimmer Spray
Create a half-up hairstyle with conscious hair care
All our hair products are animal-friendly and 100% vegan. They are developed out of our love for animals, as they should not be part of hair care products. We want to make it easier for everyone to take a step towards a sustainable and friendlier world, by providing high-quality vegan beauty.
Our chemists develop our products with carefully chosen ingredients that make a difference for the environment, clients, salons, and animals. We have our own product development, production, ﬁlling, and warehouse in our factory in Helsingborg, Sweden, and from here we ship all over the world.
We can assure that our products have the highest possible quality, with safety and quality checks in every step of the production chain.
In our range of hair products, you find hair care lines for all hair types. Except for products for your hair wash ritual like shampoo, conditioner, and hair masks, you will find hair styling products like sea salt spray and heat protecting spray.
Discover more hairstyles
- Create a low bun hairstyle in 8 steps
- How to style curly hair in 5 steps